Are you interested in supporting a holistic child protection system in Cambodia? Do you enjoy networking and building relationships with partners and donors? Then join us!
You will be joining the multi-disciplinary team of Friends-International (FI) comprised of 500 professionals committed to creating innovative social service for youth, children and families worldwide.
We need you to be the voice for our Partnership Program for Protection of Children (3PC) team in Phnom Penh that collaborates closely with UNICEF, Cambodian government, partner organizations and other networks across the region in creating a better and stronger child protection systems and policies.
Your responsibilities as a CHILD PROTECTION SPECIALIST will include the following:
– Maintain close relationship with stakeholders in Cambodia including government, NGOs and UN Agencies ensuring smooth information sharing between FI and partners
– Provide ongoing support in implementing high quality child protection systems at both national and sub national levels
– Support partners mapping and strengthening the 3PC’s network of organizations
– Represent FI at all external meetings and workshops related to child protection and share gathered knowledge with FI teams and partners
– Support the Development Partnership team in the proposal-writing process to expand program activities
– Ensure high quality reporting to donors and effective communications on project activities
– You are a dynamic and proactive leader who enjoys bringing multiple teams together
– You have some years of experience in project management and social work
– You know how to make holistic child protection system work
– You are flexible and able to thrive in a changing and ever evolving work environment
– You have strong relationship building skills and are comfortable meeting and presenting to partners and donors
– You can develop high-quality proposals targeting institutional donors and have a proven track record of successfully attained grants
– You are fluent in written and spoken English
This is a full-time position based in Phnom Penh with occasional travel to the provinces.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
What do we do?
Friends-International is a social enterprise that works with marginalized urban children and youth, their families and communities, to help them become independent and productive citizens of their country.
We drive an innovative network of government and non-government organizations working together to solve the problems children and youth face worldwide. The objective is to significantly improve the quality and impact of services to marginalized urban children and youth and related groups through an effective network of internationally recognized organizations. We have developed a holistic social integration cycle that is based on individual and community needs to achieve best practice methods directly or in collaboration with partners.
Join us by submitting a cover letter with a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com with the caption subject: Child Protection Specialist.
Friends-International is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit.
We will expect you to comply with Friends-International’s Child Protection Policy.
Thank you for submitting your application before 13 December 2017.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org