Each year, demand to attend the Forum far exceeds our capacity. Our delegates are hand-selected and we curate invitation lists to match programming. Although the Skoll World Forum is an invite-only event, there are several opportunities to engage with the Forum:
- The three plenary sessions at the New Theatre in downtown Oxford will be open to the public. Ticket prices range from $25-$60 per event. For more details on each plenary session and to purchase tickets, click here.
- Several social entrepreneurship-oriented organizations use the Forum timeframe to schedule meetings and gatherings simultaneously in Oxford. Many of these are posted on an event listings platform called Marmalade. Check here to see what Marmalade gatherings are happening during the Forum timeframe.
- The Forum will be live streamed on Skoll.org.
- Session videos will be posted to Skoll.org immediately following the Forum.
- Join the conversation on Twitter by following @skollfoundation and #SkollWF.
In addition, we allocate a small number of spaces to be provided to individuals outside of this year’s guest list. Interested individuals are asked to participate in a simple application process. The application process is broken into TWO (2) ROUNDS, after which TEN (10) individuals will be selected to attend the Skoll World Forum on Social Entrepreneurship.
Please note that the first round of 2016 entries ended January 31st. Individuals have been contacted and any new applications will now be for the 2017 year.
Complete and submit the below Application Form by January 31, 2017. TWENTY (20) submissions will be selected at random from the pool of applicants.Those selected will then be notified via email.
Those selected in Round 1 will be sent a more detailed questionnaire to complete. All submissions will be reviewed to identify delegates who are best positioned to contribute to, and benefit from attending the Forum. Those selected to receive an invitation will be notified via email.